Holiday parties are meant to thank your hard-working employees for all the work they have done throughout the year to help make your Prescott business a success. Aris Affairs Photography suggests reserving the Sunflower Photobooth, and offers these tips to recognize your important guests.
- Begin by personalizing your event and demonstrating your appreciation by greeting everyone as they come in. Make sure they know that you’re glad they came. Introduce yourself to their spouse and family and keep it personal, rather than professional.
- Don’t spread the design elements too thin. Instead of featuring dozens of small centerpieces on your tables place three or four dramatic arrangements throughout your venue.
- If you’re hiring entertainment, offer an exciting and surprising act that will capture your guests’ attention.
- Get your guests involved in interactive fun with a Sunflower Photobooth. It’s easy to set up and will keep your guests entertained as they take fun prop-centered selfies and videos.
- Take a tip from Hollywood and make up souvenir bags for all of your guests. You can include a variety of reminders and tokens of your appreciation.
- Free raffle tickets help to add a ‘giveaway’ dimension to your event and can be very entertaining especially if you’re generous. Impressive gifts are certainly memorable and make it exciting for everyone attending as they hope to be the recipients of your generosity.
Also, it’s a good idea to make available anything that serves as a reminder of the event – like the photos you can print during the party from the Sunflower Photobooth, or the funny pics and videos you can email.
As you plan your employee thank-you party, make sure you plan to capture the memories of the event with the Sunflower Photobooth by Aris Affairs Photography. To learn how easy it is to add the Sunflower Photobooth to your event, or for more information on how we can help make your Prescott event a success, call us at 928-642-4049.