For you and your class, a reunion is a very tight-knit affair. And there are many ways to celebrate a class reunion! Aris Affairs Photography has some ideas for you, including having the Sunflower Photobooth at your Prescott reunion.
There are so many options – where you can hold your reunion and things you can do. Here are a few:
- Is there a special restaurant or club where you and classmates used to hang out? Reserve the whole place so your class can enjoy your own party. This could range from a high-end restaurant to a burger or pizza place.
- Set up a memory section with yearbooks, photos, a mascot, etc. – even bring your yearbook to get NEW signatures!
- Set up a karaoke machine, and get background tracks from popular tunes from your high school days.
Most importantly, include the Sunflower Photobooth at your reunion! Why? Here are some reasons:
- You will capture the memory. Old classmates will love to participate in the photo booth and allow you to capture the memories.
- You will bring people together.
- Taking group pictures will be so much fun when the Sunflower Photobooth by Aris Affairs Photography is at your reunion. Old friends come together for the pictures.
- Everyone will have fun. Yes, people love to take and share pictures. The Sunflower Photobooth will really spice up the class reunion.
Include the Sunflower Photobooth at your reunion in Prescott! To book the Sunflower Photobooth for your special event, or for more information and availability, call Aris Affairs Photography today at 928-642-4049.