What is a vision board? Why should you host a vision board party, and how do you plan for one? Aris Affairs Photography explains and invites you to book the Sunflower Photobooth for your goal setting and vision board party in Prescott.
A vision board is a keepsake and visual motivation board that you create with the images that motivate you to live the life you truly want to live. As you continue your work on your vision board, you find that those things you desire to happen do happen the more that you focus on them.
Why should you host a vision board party?
Hosting a vision board party will force you to take the time to create a vision board for yourself, because you’ll be the one doing the planning!
It’s a great reason to invite all of your friends over to have a great time. (Don’t forget the snacks and beverages!)
You’ll have a bigger pool of images, clippings, and magazines that you can borrow from your friends to add to your planner.
How do you plan a vision board party?
- Make sure to invite positive people to your Vision Board party, you don’t want any doubt or pessimism in the air during this event.
- Try to keep the number smaller, no more than 10 people to make this a personal and intimate event.
- Buy plenty of glue sticks and scissors for everyone who is coming, or at least enough to share.
- Order one vision board planner per person, you can easily find them online, just search “vision board planner.”
- Call Aris Affairs Photography at 928-642-4049 to reserve the Sunflower Photobooth for your vision board party. A company party with something as fun as a photo booth will boost morale, motivation, and give your friends something to remember, and even something to talk about afterwards. The Sunflower Photobooth is perfect for group photos and helps everyone enjoy a little silliness.
What do you do at a vision board party?
- Start by sharing your introductions and intentions. The Sunflower Photobooth will give you fun ideas for this!
- Fill out the setup sections of the vision board planner.
- Cut those magazines to shreds and lay out a fun design for your vision board.
- Take plenty of live photos with the guidance of the staff of the Sunflower Photobooth. What could be better for your vision boards than including photos of you and your friends at the party?
Aris Affairs Photography is eager to give you more information and help you plan the Sunflower Photobooth for your goal setting and vision board party in Prescott. Call Aris Affairs Photography and reserve the Sunflower Photobooth today. Call us at 928-642-4049 for more information on photography packages.